Kitchen Appliances - Wall Ovens
How can I ensure the best results when baking?
Many factors can affect baking, and you can help ensure best results by following these recommendations:
- Make sure the oven rack position is the right one for the dish you’re preparing.
- Place your food in the center of the oven.
- If you’re placing more than one pan in the oven, be sure to allow space between them so that air can circulate.
- Preheat your oven to the desired temperature before placing food in it.
- If necessary, try adjusting your recipe’s suggested cooking time and temperature.