Kitchen Appliances - Dishwashers
Why do I see detergent left in the dishwasher dispenser after a cycle?
If you see detergent remaining in the dispenser after a cycle is finished, try the following:
- Be sure to use fresh detergent, as older detergent might not dissolve well.
- Check to ensure that the spray arm is not blocked, so that water from it can reach the dispenser.
- Check to see if the cycle has completed.
- When loading the dishwasher, make sure the detergent dispenser can open freely.
- Before you close the door, check that the upper rack is firmly attached to with the nozzle on the back of the dishwasher.