How can I ensure my glassware and flatware emerge as streak free as possible?
Features like the Perfect Stemware™ cycle help ensure you have spotlessly clean stemware. To further help your dishes emerge from the dishwasher spot-free and with no cloudiness, try the following:
- If you have hard water, you may need a water softener. To determine your water hardness, contact your water supplier.
- Avoid overloading or improperly loading your dishwasher.
- Use the appropriate amount of fresh detergent. Sometimes old detergent doesn’t fully dissolve – and this can result in streaks or spots.
- Be sure the rinse aid dispenser is full.
- You can check with your local utility to ensure that the water pressure in your home is between 20 and 120 psi (pounds per square inch).
- Be sure that the water coming into your dishwasher is hot water. The water should be at least 120°F (49°C).